Coronavirus (COVID-19) Statement
UPDATE (14 May 2021)
FURTHER TO THE LATEST GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCEMENT, OUR PUB & GARDEN ARE OPEN FROM 17 MAY 2021.
We can confirm we are following the Government's current guidance.
WE FOLLOW GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE AT ALL TIMES AND UNDERSTAND THAT THESE MEASURES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT SHORT NOTICE.
We have the following measures in place in order to comply with the government's Covid-19 rules and guidance for Pubs.
Inside the pub
- All front of house staff will wear a face covering. Customers must wear a face covering when entering/leaving the pub and when leaving/returning to their table to use the toilets or juke box, smoking area or garden.
- 'Rule of 6' means no more than six people per table OR maximum 2 households.
- No more than 30 in a group.
Inside or outside
- Each individual person must complete the Track & Trace form or scan the QR code.
- Table service is provided for food and drink or customers can use the 'by table' App. There is no service available at the bar.
- Cashless payments preferred, contactless if possible.
- Maximum of two people in the toilets at any one time.
- Extra cleaning schedule has been be implemented.
- Covid-19 signage and hand sanitiser stations in place.
We continue to regularly brief our team on the latest advice from Public Health England and our team members are fully aware of the importance of ensuring that best hygiene practices are followed throughout our pub.
Our team members are observing the highest hygiene standards, including regular hand washing, cleaning surfaces and toilets checks.
Cleanliness and hygiene is always a top priority, but we’re taking additional measures and have also provided hand sanitiser gel in the pub for team members and customers to use.
We are working hard to minimise disruption to our customers as much as possible, while at the same time taking sensible precautions to protect people’s health. We continue to assess the situation daily and have closely aligned ourselves with the latest government advice and guidance. If you have any questions, please speak to a member of staff.
We have carried out a full COVID19 Risk assessment. Please ask a staff member if you would like to review it.
The safety and wellbeing of our staff and customers is our number one priority. As such, we politely ask that all customers respect and follow these guidelines in order to keep everyone safe. Thank you.